- L.K.G. Class - 03 years
- U.K.G. Class - 04 years
- One Year to be added for subsequent classes
- Age will be calculated as on 30th March
- According to the approval granted by the Lagos State Government, only Indian citizens will be allowed admissions to the school.
- A student with previous schooling should produce the School Transfer/ LEaving Certificate duly countersigned by an officer not below the rank of a District Inspector of Schools of the Education Department of the State/ Union territory concerned.
- Performance in the Admission test.
- Admission tests will normally be conducted a fortnight before each term subject to availability of seats in a particular class, but entrance tests during mid-sessions can be held as decided by the Principal and subject to availability of seats in a particular class.
- Studenst seeking admission will be given only one chance to appear in the test for that particular term.
- Tests will be conducted in the following subject fo rthe following classes:
- UKG, Grade 1 and 2 - English, Maths and Hindi
- Grade 3, 4 and 5 - English, Maths and Hindi
- Grade 6 to 10 - English, Maths, Hindi and Science
- Grade 11 (Science) - Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Maths
- Completion of Admission form in all respect
- Submission of Transfer or other certificates
- Student being eligible in all respects
- Payment of Registration fee, deposit, other dues and annual ICA Membership charge
- The decission of the Principal regarding admission is final
- Admission offered and not accepted within the time stipulated will be cancelled