- L.K.G. Class - 03 years
- U.K.G. Class - 04 years
- One Year to be added for subsequent classes
- Age will be calculated as on 30th March
- According to the approval granted by the Lagos State Government, only Indian citizens will be allowed admissions to the school.
- A student with previous schooling should produce the School Transfer/ Leaving Certificate duly countersigned by an officer not below the rank of a District Inspector of Schools of the Education Department of the State/ Union territory concerned.
- Performance in the Admission test.
- Admission tests will normally be conducted a fortnight before each term subject to availability of seats in a particular class, but entrance tests during mid-sessions can be held as decided by the Principal and subject to availability of seats in a particular class.
- Student seeking admission will be given only one chance to appear in the test for that particular term.
- Tests will be conducted in the following subject for the following classes:
- UKG, Grade 1 and 2 - English, Maths and Hindi
- Grade 3, 4 and 5 - English, Maths and Hindi
- Grade 6 to 10 - English, Maths, Hindi and Science
- Grade 11 (Science) - Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Maths
- Completion of Admission form in all respect
- Submission of Transfer or other certificates
- Student being eligible in all respects
- Payment of Registration fee, deposit, other dues and annual ICA Membership charge
- The decision of the Principal regarding admission is final
- Admission offered and not accepted within the time stipulated will be cancelled
Following documents in original & a photocopy are to be submitted along with the Admission Form
On submission of the above documents an admission test will be conducted.
- Birth Certificate
- Two-passport size photographs
- School Leaving Certificate of previous school, duly countersigned by the Education Officer
- Annual Report Card of the last class completed
- Migration Certificate (for Gr. XI & XII)
Admissions applied for before September, entrance exam will be based on the syllabus covered in previous class.
Admissions applied for after September, entrance exam will be based on the portion for the half yearly exams as given by the school.
Admission form can be collected from the school office @ N3,000.00/- during office hours from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.